Sunday, February 3, 2008

I took Body Pump this morning. The class was good. I took it a little light today, but it still felt good to get it done this morning. I felt a nice sense of accomplishment for a Sunday morning, when I'm usually still sleeping until lunch time.

I was worried that I wouldn't wake up in time for it since I was up until 4 AM hanging out with my buddies Newton and Tadaki. We watched Just Friends, which is about a former fat kid (played by Ryan Reynolds, who looked really hot btw haha) who was always put in that "friend zone" by this girl he's had a crush on since the 6th grade (played by Amy Smart). Anyway, I thought the movie was really funny. I'm surprised I hadn't heard much about it when it was showing in the theaters. I think one of the reasons why I liked it so much was because of the movie's choice of music. There's a scene in the beginning where the "fat" Ryan Reynolds sings I Swear, by All-4-One. Here's him singing during the credits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Qm9pk7vho .... Oh, this takes me back to high school... hahaha

Ever wonder what song(s) this decade will be known for? Maybe I'm starting to sound like a "grown-up," but sometimes I wonder where the next high school generation is going. I really hope the song that they remember isn't going to be that stupid Soulja Boy song ("Superman that ho??" Where do they come up with this stuff???)... but then again, I know my generation has put some songs out there that aren't worth bragging about. ..... Nah! haha just kidding

No comments: