Saturday, February 2, 2008

HP3 and W5K

I finished Harry Potter Book 3 last night, and now I've got my "Winter 5K" in 3 hours!

Book 3, The Prisoner of Azkaban, was pretty good. I've already seen the movie, but there's a lot of details that the movie leaves out. (Now, I get the deer part!) I've already started Book 4, The Globlet of Fire. A part of me feels like I should be embarrassed for being so giddy over these children's books, but not really. These are pretty good stories. (Way to go, J.K. Rowling) Quite honestly, I'd rather curl up in bed reading these children's books than finish Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia, which is a pretty good book, but sometimes I just want to read some good old fashioned fiction rather than read about someone's search for answers to her problems. Hey, we all got problems... Mine is my current addiction to Harry Potter, and I'm 28 years old. haha

No comments: