Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back from my hiatus!

I haven't been posting on this blog as much, but that doesn't mean I haven't kept up with my running or working out. Lately, I've been working 60-70 hour weeks due to new projects at work (including one that is allowing me to go to Las Vegas for a week to coordinate a technical conference, all on IBM's dime!).... So, because of this, the frequency and intensity of my workouts aren't what they've been in been in the past, but I have managed to squeeze in at least 1-2 workouts a week, mixing in 3 mile runs with 1 mile sprints and other cardio workouts. And I'm pretty happy with that.

The point is, I am trying to keep up with the running I started 3 years ago .... And, I just registered to run the Capitol 10K again this April! :) Here is my blog entry from when I finished this race in 2008.

No comments: