Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Goals

I don't necessarily believe in tracking progress through weight (much less on the freakin' internet), but I'm recording it here for some level of "scientific" measurement and objectivity...

  • Starting Weight: 141.6 lbs
  • Starting Waist: 32 inches
  • Starting Hips: 36.5 inches

....... but you know what, damnit? Today, my form-fitting shirt and slacks fit quite nicely, and cross my heart, I honestly felt I looked slimmer in them. I also could feel my hip bone under a noticeably thinner layer of skin/fat, and my stomach didn't seem to bulge out as much as it usually does.

Whatever. For the sake of science and objectivity, here are my goals:

  • Lose 5 lbs before Boston trip.
  • Lose 2 inches in waist.
  • Lose 2 inches in hips.

Can I do it????

No comments: