Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thursday, 8/28 - Monday, 9/1: Sick with a stomach bug!!! (Con - Nursing stomach bug during Cancun bachelorette party, tortured by embarrassing incidents (keep reading). Pro - Couldn't stuff my face with fatty Mexican food or sugary alcoholic beverages; probably lost a pound or two.)

As a result of this horrid stomach bug (complete with utter embarrassment - 1) inebriated bride-to-be announces to entire Mexican restaurant that I have "diarrheas" (yes, with an "s"), and 2) co-bridesmaid walks in on me during one of my gastric episodes, thanks to the hotel failing to provide a lock on the bathroom door).... unfortunately, I was only able to fit in one work-out this week. The positive side of this week however is that I stayed true to my diet and ate only good nutritious food and snacks, including salads, fruits, and no carbs after 5 PM!

  • Saturday, 9/6
    Weight training: Body Pump class (1 hour)

No comments: