Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Stack o' Bibs

Recently, I started organizing all of my race bibs to put into a scrapbook later (to prove that I was actually "physically active" at some point in my life).. and I realized that since November of last year, I've run five organized races! Count 'em, biatch!
  1. Susan G. Komen 5K Race for the Cure - Nov 4, 2007
  2. Wellstone's Dallas White Rock Marathon Relay (5-mile leg) - Dec 9, 2007
  3. St. Gabriel's Catholic School's Mardi Gras 5K - Feb 2, 2008
  4. Statesman Capitol 10K - March 30, 2008
  5. Schlotzsky's 5K Bun Run - April 13, 2008
For an "indoorsy" gal like me, this is 5 more than I ever thought was possible... and I'm proud to say that, Yes - I RAN all of them. This is a pretty cool feeling.

1 comment:

DLam said...

Yes it is!! I have 5 too and be getting my 6th soon!! 3 are in shadow boxes now.